As a Biology or Public Health Major planning to go on to health professions school, you have two advisors.
Biology Advising Office - BNR 101
- Coursework planning to graduate with your biology degree
- Getting involved in undergraduate research within the Department of Biology
- Biology Scholarships
- Advisor holds
- Prerequisite or other overrides
- Articulation of Biology coursework
- Application for graduation
- To answer any Department of Biology specific questions
Health Professions Advising Office - UI 102, Career Services
- Coursework planning to prepare for entrance exams and to meet health profession school prerequisites
- Getting involved in Prehealth extracurricular activities, such as Prehealth clubs, service, or research
- Preparation of applications and for interviews associated with health profession schools
- To answer any Prehealth specific questions
Please visit the Health Professions Advising Office or call 435-797-7777 to schedule an appointment.
- There are no upcoming events. Please check back soon.
>> Click here for more events