The Department of Biology 2014/15 school year
Deadline: 7 March 2014 at 5:00 PM
- Make certain you are using Adobe Reader XI (get Adobe Reader)
- We recommend using Internet Explorer for your submission
- A computer is available in BNR 101 should you wish to use it, please have your statement prepared in advance
- If you use the "Submit" button with a webmail account; your email submission will be saved in your email "Drafts" folder. Open the folder and send the message with your application attached
- You should receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of submission
- Should you experience difficulties,
notify Joe Shope
Please read the instructions below and complete the required form(s) for the scholarships you are applying for (three forms are available):
Optimal browser - Internet Explorer
Peer Advising Computer (BNR 101) is available for submission of your application if your equipment is not cooperative.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Steps to submit your electronic application:
Step one: Open form in Acrobat Reader (get Acrobat Reader)
Step Two: Fill out the Biology Undergraduate Scholarship electronic form.
Step Three: Click on the "Submit" button on the form
Step Four: Follow information in your browser to email the .xml file of your application to email@example.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you experience difficulties in submitting your application.
ALL SCHOLARSHIP MATERIALS MUST BE SUBMITTED
ELECTRONICALLY BY FRIDAY, 7 MARCH 2014, 5:00 p.m.
See application information for other deadlines and requirements
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
Pepper R. Murray Scholars Award. Awarded to induce pre-professional undergraduate students (pre-medical or pre-dental) to obtain training and education in the business realm to assist them in their professional careers as they ultimately participate in their own businesses (practices).
Ivan G. Palmblad Scholarship. Established by Ivan G. Palmblad, Professor Emeritus, for a deserving undergraduate student interested in Ecology, Evolution, or Field Biology. This award is based on scholarship and research promise in a full-time biology major with demonstrated interest in Ecology Evolution, or Field Biology.